Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Lamppost


Because Part of our map is set on a highway I decided to a few aesthetic features such as a lamppost to line the streets make the map seem more realistic and authentic this model was fairly easy to make the only tricky part was trying to get the bend at the top bot Simon showed me a quick way to make a perfect curve.

Once I had finished the model, I then tried to find a good texture but I was unable to find a suitable texture for the lamppost on the internet, so instead I simply used the paint tool in Photoshop to apply a plain grey colour to the whole lamppost.

Because the lamppost would be lining a highway I thought it would be smart if I also made one to go in between the two roads so I simple duplicated the top section and flipped it so it was facing the opposite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment