Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Project Production (Week 5)

Production is going pretty slow, I have been too meticulous when creating the main building of the map, I have changed the dimension of the building countless times to accommodate for the exact number of windows and cells which you see in the TV show. This attention to detail and OCD has wasted precious time and I believe I will not be able to finish this map to deadline. 

I’m starting to think I was a little to ambitious with trying to create the map and models at the same time, realistically I should of maybe partnered up with someone to make it two man project, one person to model assets in Maya and another to design the map in UDK. I also feel that I should have managed my time better to try and get something that was closer to being finished, but I think just four weeks would still not be enough to complete the map to a level which I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment