Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Doodling Designs

To get a better idea of what kind of game we will be creating I sat down with Chris and we produced a basic map design for our first level. The design we had created was pretty simple, your character would start at one end and then travel to the adjacent end were the level will end. Along the way your character would encounter varies different tasks and obstacles such as enemies and difficult jumps. we also decided to add in a boss which you would have to defeat to complete the level and progress to the next world.

Here is the design I created with ideas and suggestion from Chris. By creating this design it helped me get an idea of the sort of assets I will need to create. Because our first level is set in a gorilla enclosure, I thought it would be suitable to design my assets with a wooden theme to give the audience the impression that they are in a gorilla jungle gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment