Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Sculpting Project


After finishing the induction project we were told that our second project would be split into two different groups, designer and artist. These two groups take two different routes in the course. The designer route is more computer based, were as the artist route is as you have guessed it more artistic. After talking to Drew about what each route would entail I decided to go with artistic. I chose the artist route mostly because I wanted to use the sculpting software ZBrush.

We were then briefed on what our next project would be. The artist group were told we would have to create a digital model using Zbrush and a physical model of the characters we had already designed. We were then told we would have to modify and refine our current designs so they were more suitable.
I was pretty happy with my design but I decided to tweak it slightly by adding a little more detail to the face and upper torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment